DOMESTIC VIOLENCE, SEXUAL ASSAULT, AND STALKING DATA RESOURCE CENTER
As a follow-up to JRSA's 1996 and 1997 Domestic and Sexual Violence Projects, JRSA created the Domestic Violence, Sexual Assault, and Stalking Data Resource Center. This online resource center provides information on how data are collected and used in the states. Originally funded by the National Institute of Justice, and later supported by the Bureau of Justice Statistics, the Center sought to identify the types of information currently being captured by state and local agencies. While the Center remains online, as of October 1, 2012, JRSA no longer updates the Center information.
- National Summary - a comparison of the type of system used and types of information collected in all states
- State Information - a state-by-state snapshot of state activities and practices
- Projects - a list of the current projects related to domestic violence and sexual assault
- Bibliography - a list of related reports
- Forms - a library of the data collection forms used in the states
- Contacts - a list of national and state contacts
- Available Data - links to data available to the public
If you have questions, comments, or would like to submit information, please contact Lisa Wagner.
© 1998-2013, Justice Research and Statistics Association (JRSA). All rights reserved.
720 7th Street NW, Third Floor, Washington, DC 20001
phone: (202) 842-9330
fax: (202) 448-1723
email: For technical issues about the website, contact webmasterjrsa.org
email: For general information, contact cjinfojrsa.org
Notice of Federal Funding and Federal Disclaimer
Contact Us |
Site Map |