Sustainability Toolkit for Service Providers
Data Analysis and Reporting: Telling Others About Your Program's Capacity, Model Integrity, and Accountability
- Can you readily define your program participants? Is there something unique about your target population? Have you compared characteristics (such as demographics) of youth in your program to youth within your local jurisdiction, state and/or in the nation?
- Do you regularly produce reports of the total number of clients served and their demographics, and summaries of performance measures? Are you able to provide this information upon request if needed?
- Do your data demonstrate that you are following the program plan with fidelity? Do your data demonstrate successful outcomes?
- Do you have an in-house program evaluator or have you worked with an outside evaluator?
- Do you incorporate evidence based practices in your program?