For information on the definitions and methodology used in these calculations, please visit our Methodology page.
|Total State Juvenile Population (2009)
||Estimated American Indian Juvenile Population
||FY 2012 State Allocation
||Tribal Pass-Through Amount
Only Federally-recognized tribes with law enforcement functions are eligible for funding. If the eligibility of tribes in your state has changed, please contact JRSA.
List of Eligible Federally-Recognized Tribes with Law Enforcement Functions
- Burns Paiute Tribe of the Burns Paiute Indian Colony of Oregon
- Confederated Tribes of the Grand Ronde Community of Oregon
- Confederated Tribes of the Coos, Lower Umpqua and Siuslaw Indians of Oregon
- Confederated Tribes of the Siletz Indians of Oregon
- Confederated Tribes of the Umatilla Indian Reservation
- Confederated Tribes of Warm Springs Reservation of Oregon
- Coquille Tribe of Oregon
- Cow Creek Band of Umpqua Indians of Oregon
- Klamath Tribes