For information on the definitions and methodology used in these calculations, please visit our Methodology page.
|Total State Juvenile Population (2009)
||Estimated American Indian Juvenile Population
||FY 2012 State Allocation
||Tribal Pass-Through Amount
Only Federally-recognized tribes with law enforcement functions are eligible for funding. If the eligibility of tribes in your state has changed, please contact JRSA.
List of Eligible Federally-Recognized Tribes with Law Enforcement Functions
- Assinibione and Sioux Tribes of Fort Peck Indian Reservation
- Blackfeet Tribe of the Blackfeet Indian Reservation of Montana
- Chippewa Cree Indians of Rocky Boy's Reservation
- Confederated Salish & Kootenai Tribes of the Flathead Reservation
- Crow Tribe of Montana
- Fort Belknap Indian Community of the Fort Belknap Reservation of Montana
- Northern Cheyenne Tribe of the Northern Cheyenne Indian Reservation