For information on the definitions and methodology used in these calculations, please visit our Methodology page.
|Total State Juvenile Population
||Estimated American Indian Juvenile Population
||FY 2010 State Allocation
||Tribal Pass-Through Amount
Only Federally-recognized tribes with law enforcement functions are eligible for funding. If the eligibility of tribes in your state has changed, please contact JRSA.
List of Eligible Federally-Recognized Tribes with Law Enforcement Functions
- Confederated Tribes of the Goshute Reservation
- Skull Valley Band of Goshutes
- Ute Indian Tribe of the Uintah and Ouray Reservation
List of Ineligible Federally-Recognized Tribes without Law Enforcement Functions
- Northwestern Band of Shoshoni Nation
- Paiute Indian Tribe of Utah (Cedar City Band of Paiutes, Kanosh Band of Paiutes, Koosharem Band of Paiutes, Indian Peaks Band of Paiutes, and Shivwits Band of Paiutes)