For information on the definitions and methodology used in these calculations, please visit our Methodology page.
|Total State Juvenile Population
||Estimated American Indian Juvenile Population
||FY 2010 State Allocation
||Tribal Pass-Through Amount
Only Federally-recognized tribes with law enforcement functions are eligible for funding. If the eligibility of tribes in your state has changed, please contact JRSA.
List of Eligible Federally-Recognized Tribes with Law Enforcement Functions
- Bay Mills Indian Community of Michigan
- Grand Traverse Band of Ottawa and Chippewa Indians of Michigan
- Hannahville Indian Community (previously listed as the Hannahville Indian Community of Wisconsin Potawatomie Indians of Michigan)
- Huron Potawatomi, Inc.
- Keweenaw Bay Indian Community (previously listed as the Keweenaw Bay Indian Community of L'Anse and Ontonagon Bands of Chippewa Indians of the L'Anse Reservation
- Lac Vieux Desert Band of Lake Superior Chippewa (previously listed as Lac Vieux Desert Band of Lake Superior Chippewa Indians of Michigan)
- Little River Band of Ottowa Indians (previously listed as the Little River Band of Ottowa Indians of Michigan)
- Little Traverse Bay Bands of Odawa Indians (previously listed as the Little Traverse Bay Bands Odawa Indians of Michigan
- Pokagon Band of Potowatomi
- Saginaw Chippewa Indian Tribe of Michigan
- Sault Ste. Marie Tribe of Chippewa Indians of Michigan
List of Ineligible Federally-Recognized Tribes without Law Enforcement Functions
- Match-E-Be-Nash-She-Wish Band of Pottawatomi Indians
- Scotts Valley Band of Pomo Indians