FY11 NEW JERSEY
Local allocations for each state are provided based on a 75% pass-through of the state's allocated funds; this can be modified in the Formula Calculations spreadsheet to reflect a waiver. The spreadsheets are in Excel and must be downloaded to be used. If you have difficulties opening or working with these files, or need a personalized spreadsheet, please e-mail Lisa Walbolt Wagner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Two different files are available. The first presents the available data and calculates local awards for all local goverments and the second is a list of awards above the $10,000 minimum. To download the spreadsheets, select a link below:
- JABG Formula Calculations
- Now includes 2007 expenditure and 2007-2009 crime data!
Note: Calculations are based on 2007 - 2009 crime data provided by the FBI, with supplemental 2007 state crime data for: Upper Deerfield, Fairfield, Hainesport, Alexandria, Deerfield, Knowlton, Lawrence, Sussex Borough, Glen Gardner, Hampton Borough, Farmingdale, and Victory Gardens. This spreadsheet calculates local allocations based on a 75% pass-through amount. You can change the pass-through percentage, and the spreadsheet will automatically recalculate the local allocations. Go to Definitions of Terms and Formulas for an explanation of the entries in this spreadsheet.
- List of Allocations Above $10,000
- This file provides a list of localities with allocations above the $10,000 minimum, listed in descending order of allocation amount.
- List of
Localities and Allocations, Listed by County
- This file provides a list of locality names and allocation amounts within each county.
- Change in Award Status
- Due to decreased state award amounts or failure to report the appropriate data, localities may fall below the $10,000 award cut-off amount. This file provides a list of localities that were allocated an award amount above $10,000 last year but not in the current allocations. Please note that JRSA has not received recent data from the Bureau of Indian Affairs and as a result, most tribes have dropped below the eligible allocation amount. Tribes, as well as localities, are welcome to contact JRSA to provide the necessary data.
- Failure to Report Data
- Localities that reported data in previous years but not in the most recent data available are listed here. Localities are welcome to contact JRSA directly to provide the necessary data. Administrators can also request the use of state data, if available, for these localities.
- Individual data files are available. Please contact Lisa Walbolt Wagner for more information.
- Technical Information for Configuring Your Browser to View Excel Files
[JABG Technical Support Center Home] [email@example.com] [JRSA Home]