Connecticut has developed procedures to assess the data quality of their incident-based data. These procedures analyze systems and data from beginning to end, from the software to the agency input to the output at the state repository.
- Overview of Data Quality Assessment Tools
- Reviewing Vender Software
- NIBRS-Statute Offense Tables
- Certification: NIBRS-UCR Comparisons
- Certification: External Validity Checks
- Certification: Referential Integrity Review
- Standards for UCR Reports from NIBRS Data
- LEOKA Data Gathering and NIBRS
- Data Quality Assessments with Statistical and Database Tools
- Reports for Law Enforcement Officials: The Next Steps
If you, or your state, has additional examples you like to contribute, please let us know.