Pregnant Victims and Mothers
Asterisks (*) denote publications with Available Data.
Domestic Violence Publications
- Bell, H., Busch-Armendariz, B., Sanchez, E., and Tekippe, A. (2008). Pregnant and parenting battered women speak out about their relationships and challenges. Journal of Aggression, Maltreatment & Trauma, 17 (3), 318 - 335.
- Bow, J. N. and Boxer, P. (2003). Assessing allegations of domestic violence in child custody evaluations. Journal of Interpersonal Violence, 18 (12), 1394 - 1410.
- Connelly, C. D., Newton, R. R., Landsverk, J. and Aarons, G. A. (2000). Assessment of intimate partner violence among high-risk postpartum mothers: Concordance of clinical measures. Women & Health, 31 (1), 21 - 37.
- Hardesty, J. L., Oswald, R., Khaw, L., Fonseca, C., and Chung, G. H. (2008). Lesbian mothering in the context of intimate partner violence. Journal of Lesbian Studies, 12 (2/3), 191 - 210.
- Huth-Bocks, A. C., Levendosky, A. A., and Bogat, G. A. (2002). Effects of domestic violence during pregnancy on maternal and infant health. Violence and Victims, 19 (2), 169 - 185.
- Jaffe, P. G. and Crooks, C. V. (2005). Understanding women's experiences parenting in the context of domestic violence: Implications for community and court-related service providers. Violence Against Women Online Resources.
- Jasinski, J. L. (2001). Pregnancy and violence against women: An analysis of longitudinal Data. Journal of Interpersonal Violence, 16: 712-733.
- Linares, L. O., Groves, B. M., Greenberg, J., Bronfman, E., Augustyn, M., and Zuckerman, B. (1999). Restraining orders: A frequent marker of adverse maternal health. Pediatrics, 104 249 - 257.
- Salomon, A., Bassuk, S. S., and Huntington, N. (2002). Relationship between intimate partner violence and the use of addictive substances in poor and homeless single mothers. Violence Against Women, 8 (7), 785 - 815.
- Weiss, H. B. (2003). Pregnancy-associated assault hospitalizations in selected U.S. states, 1997: Exploring the incidence and risk for hospitalized assaults against women during pregnancy. NCJ 199442. Washington, DC: US Department of Justice, National Institute of Justice.
- Zink, T. M. and Jacobson, J. (2003). Screening for intimate partner violence when children are present: The victim's perspective. Journal of Interpersonal Violence, 18 (8), 872 - 890.