Incarceration, Probation and Parole
Asterisks (*) denote publications with Available Data.
Domestic Violence Publications
- DeHart, D. D. (2005). Pathways to prison: Impact of victimization in the lives of incarcerated women. NCJ 208383. Washington, DC: US Department of Justice, National Institute of Justice.
- Erez, E. and Ibarra, P. R. (2005). Victim-centric diversion? The electronic monitoring of domestic violence cases. Behavioral Sciences & the Law, 23, 259-276.
- Erez, E., Ibarra, P. R. and Lurie, N. A. (2004). Electronic monitoring of domestic violence cases: A study of two bilateral programs. Federal Probation, 68 (1), 15 - 20.
- Gilfus, M. E. (2002). Women's experiences of abuse as a risk factor for incarceration. National Electronic Network on Violence Against Women.
- Oliver, W. and Hairston, C. F. (2008). Intimate partner violence during the transition from prison to the community: Perspectives of incarcerated African American men. Journal of Aggression, Maltreatment & Trauma, 16 (3), 258 - 276.
- Yorke, N. J., Friedman, B. D., and Hurt, P. (2010). Implementing a batterer's intervention program in a correctional setting: A tertiary prevention model. Journal of Offender Rehabilitation, 49 (7), 456 - 478.
Sexual Violence Publications
- English, K., Colling-Chadwick, S., Pullen, S. and Jones, L. (1996). How are adult felony sex offenders managed on probation and parole? A national survey. NCJ 163388. Washington, DC: US Department of Justice, National Institute of Justice.
- Hensley, C., Koscheski, M., and Tewksbury, R. (2005). Examining the characteristics of male sexual assault targets in a southern maximum-security prison. Journal of Interpersonal Violence, 20 (6): 667 - 679.