Future Directions for Research
Asterisks (*) denote publications with Available Data.
Domestic Violence Publications
- Field, C. A. and Caetano, R. (2005). Intimate partner violence in the U.S. general population: Progress and future directions. Journal of Interpersonal Violence, 20 (4), 463 - 469.
- Goodman, L. and Epstein, D. (2005). Refocusing on women: A new direction for policy and research on intimate partner violence. Journal of Interpersonal Violence, 20 (4), 479 - 487.
- Guterman, N. B. (2004). Advancing prevention research on child abuse, youth violence, and domestic violence: Emerging strategies and issues. Journal of Interpersonal Violence, 19 (3), 299 - 321.
- Langhinrichsen-Rohling, J. (2005). Top 10 greatest "hits": Important findings and future directions for intimate partner violence research. Journal of Interpersonal Violence, 20 (1), 108 - 118.
- Shepard, M. (2005). Twenty years of progress in addressing domestic violence: An agenda for the next 10. Journal of Interpersonal Violence, 20 (4), 436 - 441.
- Stith, S. M. (2006). Future directions in intimate partner violence prevention research. Journal of Aggression, Maltreatment & Trauma, 13 (3/4), 233 - 248.
- Stover, C. S. (2005). Domestic violence research: What have we learned and where do we go from here? Journal of Interpersonal Violence, 20 (4), 448 - 454.
Sexual Violence Publications
- Fisher, B. S. and Cullen, F. T. (2000). Measuring the sexual victimization of women: Evolution, current controversies, and future research. NCJ 185543. Washington, DC: US Department of Justice, National Institute of Justice.